JOMELLYN - Beni Ourain Moroccan Rug
Beni Ourain rugs originate from the Beni Ourain network of 17 Berber tribes residing in the Atlas Mountains, and are handwoven using thick, sustainably sourced wool fibers and vegetable dyes. Each rug takes months to complete, is completely unique, and has a story of its weaver embedded into the design through variations in colors and patterns. Beni Ourain rugs are characterized by their natural cream colored base and slightly more neutral colorways, and simpler, imperfect patterns. These rugs are perfect for the minimalist who appreciates a pop of color.
- 39"W x 59"H
- This rug is vintage, so expect some natural wear and tear that add to its character and charm
- To clean, shaking it out is preferred
- If vacuuming is a must, aim for twice a month and use the setting without the spin brush
- Moroccan rugs utilize a looser spun wool yarn, so constant vacuuming can accelerate its wear
- If spot cleaning is necessary, use a water/vinegar mix as this will help preserve the color unlike chemical detergents
- If a deeper clean is desired, we suggest using a professional rug cleaner
- Your purchase supports local artisans and helps to preserve traditional techniques
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before your order ships
This product is currently sold out.