Sanga - Carved Mahogany Serving Utensils
These salad servers are hand carved in Uganda by artisan members of Women’s Global Empowerment Fund using mahogany wood, and feature beautiful bone inlay tips. These materials are sustainably sourced, and the bone tips are derived as a byproduct of subsistence farming within local communities. Use these to serve a delicious meal at your next gathering.
- 3.5"W x 13.5"H
- Your purchase supports our long-term partnership with Women’s Global Empowerment Fund to help sustain the livelihoods of its skilled members
- Hand wash only with cool water and mild soap, dry immediately
- Each set is one-of-a-kind due to unique designs on the tips and variations in wood grain
- Due to the handcrafted nature of these utensils, some slight color, size and shape variations may occur
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before your order ships
This product is currently sold out.