NETTE - Vintage Boujaad Moroccan Rug
Our vintage Boujaad rugs are statement-making handwoven pile rugs from a small region between the middle Atlas, made using sustainably sourced wool fibers and vegetable dyes. Each rug takes months to complete, is completely unique, may be slightly asymmetrical in shape, and has a story of its weaver embedded into the design through variations in colors and patterns. While new Boujaad rugs are known for their vibrant colors, their vintage counterparts feature a mix of rich, deep and worn pastel tones.
- 70"W x 126"H
- This rug is vintage, so expect some natural wear and tear that add to its character and charm
- To clean, shaking it out is preferred
- If vacuuming is a must, aim for twice a month and use the setting without the spin brush
- Moroccan rugs utilize a looser spun wool yarn, so constant vacuuming can accelerate its wear
- If spot cleaning is necessary, use a water/vinegar mix as this will help preserve the color unlike chemical detergents
- If a deeper clean is desired, we suggest using a professional rug cleaner
- Your purchase supports local artisans and helps to preserve traditional techniques
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before your order ships
This product is currently sold out.