Hinu - Small Pinched Cold Beverage Tumbler
Handmade in Austin, Texas by Molave Co-Founder Arnelle Lozada in her own home, using locally sourced clay. Each piece was thrown on a wheel, partially dried, trimmed, fully dried, bisque fired, glazed, then glaze fired. Inspired by the natural hues of the earth and the raw textures of the clay and grog, Arnelle hopes to share her love for the planet through the painstaking yet fascinating process of turning earth into beautiful, utilitarian objects. These tumblers feature "pinches" or "dimples" on opposite sides, perfect for nestling fingertips into for grasping with comfort and ease. Perfect for use with iced beverages, cold lattes, cocktails, and more.
- 3.5"W x 2.5"H
- Features conveniently positioned "pinches" or "dimples" on opposite sides to rest fingertips in for easy holding
- Dishwasher safe, although hand washing is preferred
- Refrain from use in a microwave
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight irregularities and variations in size, shape and color may occur
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before your order ships
This product is currently sold out.