Crane - Ankole Serving Bowls (Set of 4)
Handmade using upcycled Ugandan Ankole-watusi cow horn, these snack serving bowls come in a set of 4, and each is unique and carefully crafted. Perfect for serving small snacks or sauces, artisan members of Women’s Global Empowerment Fund in the Omoro district of Uganda carve and polish each piece by hand. The material is sustainably sourced and derived as a byproduct of subsistence farming within local communities. Characterized by their massive horns, the horn of a mature Ankole can weigh between 900-1600 pounds and measure approximately 8 feet, which supplies ample raw material to produce beautiful yet functional natural goods.
- Average dimensions approximately 7"W x 1.5"D
- Your purchase supports our long-term partnership with Women’s Global Empowerment Fund to help sustain the livelihoods of its skilled members
- Hand wash only, dry immediately
- Do not soak in water for extended periods
- Each lightweight piece is one-of–kind and features a high degree of variation in natural color and patterns
- Heat sensitive, not for use with hot liquids or sauces
- Do not microwave
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before your order ships
This product is currently sold out.