Aurora - Hanging Vessel
Handmade in San Bartolo Coyotepec, a town in Oaxaca renowned for its unmistakable black pottery, these vessels are distinct, elegant and elevated. Each piece is shaped using a combination of hand molding and manual wheel spinning techniques, trimmed, dried, polished then fired. This piece can be used as standing or hanging vessel, decoratively on its own or to house slim objects like dried flowers and grasses.
6"W x 6"H
- Made from all natural materials
- Features a dried corn cork detail and rope for added character and charm
- Hand wash, dust as necessary
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight irregularities and variations in size, shape and color may occur
- Your purchase supports local artisans and helps to preserve traditional techniques
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before your order ships
This product is currently sold out.