Coral SM - Woven Decorative Berber Basket
These beautiful, decorative baskets are handcrafted in Marrakech using natural materials. Reeds are left in the sun to dry, and naturally dyed wool threads are wrapped around bunches of reeds to create distinct, striking patterns in bold and vibrant colors. While these baskets are traditionally used to store bread or rice, they are utilitarian and can serve many purposes. Use them as storage, as a decorative casing for potted plants, or purely for ornamental purposes.
7"W x 7"H
- Made from 100% natural materials
- Features a removable lid with a pom tip
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight irregularities and variations in size, shape and color may occur
- Your purchase supports local artisans and helps to preserve traditional techniques
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before your order ships
This product is currently sold out.