Fumar - Decorative Plates (Set of 2)
Handmade in Santa Maria Atzompa, these raw, earthy plates are meticulously crafted with care and precision by a family of artisans that has passed their techniques down for generations. Each piece is shaped using a combination of hand molding and manual wheel spinning techniques, trimmed, dried, wood fired, glazed, then wood fired again. These plates are perfect for use as decorative tableware—use them for displaying fruits or bread, or line with a napkin for serving small appetizers.
- 10"W x 0.5"D
- Made from all natural materials
- Due to the partial glaze treatment of this product, it is still slightly porous—so if using with food, only dry food is recommended
- Not recommended for use with wet or saucy foods, or with foods that can cause a lot of bacteria buildup
- Hand wash using dish soap and water, be sure to thoroughly clean to prevent bacteria buildup
- Because they are still porous, some water absorption will occur—leave out to properly dry
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight irregularities and variations in size, shape and color may occur
- Your purchase supports local artisans and helps to preserve traditional techniques
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before your order ships
This product is currently sold out.